Back on Track

It's been slow in coming but below is the progress on the Nuthatch painting. The background is now finished and it's ready for me to move on to the final layer of the plow and the bird. Although that final layer will have to wait until next week so that I can get a drawing started for my drawing demo on Sunday which will be at the Aldie Mill Art show and Sale.




Thank you to everyone for the kind words and patience over the last couple of weeks. Everyone is now well and recovered and my trooper has a new rear end. With school back in session I can get back to serious time in the studio and get prepared for the waterfowl festival that is approaching fast in November.
-Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009