Behind the scenes

I haven't had any thing that I could really show the last couple of weeks. I have been working on a bunch of new compositions which you can see on my composition board below and under that is my other composition board with reference of somethings that I want to do but which I am lacking additional reference to finish the composition. I usually go on these spurts where I create a whole bunch of pieces and when I do there is nothing to show. Everything is happening in the brain and well... I don't know how I could share that with you. I am also working on a commission for a collector/friend of mine, its of her cats. Yes I know any of you who know me, knows that I don't like doing pet portraits but I have full compositional freedom with this one. And the cats are 3rd or 4th generation mix breed of a leopard and a tiger (I think) so that makes them extremely interesting.

Compositions that are ready to be started, just need to prep the canvas's.


Compositions that I am interested in doing just need some more reference.


Below is a glimpse of my show during the opening reception before everyone showed up at the Judy Newcomb gallery on December 4th. Thank you to everyone who showed up, and as always I enjoyed meeting the new people interested in my work and visiting with those who know my work. And to everyone who added something new to there collection - ENJOY!

Thank you Judy for putting together such a great reception.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009