What, where, and when...

The "What, where, and when... News from RL Caldwell Studio" newsletter went out yesterday via e-mail. Those of you who are on my mailing list will have noticed that I have started to move from the traditional mail delivery methods to using e-mail. If you are on my mailing list but did not receive a newsletter that probably means that I don't have your e-mail address or that my wonderful typing skills have failed me yet again. Please take a moment to sign up at the right using the link for "sign up for our e-mail newsletter". I will be sending out show invitations and announcements this way as well. If you would like to see the winter 2009 "What , where, and when..." issue please click on the link below to see it.

What, where, and when...
News from RL Caldwell Studio
Winter 2009

I would like to thank all of you who responded back to me about the newsletter and all that is going on with me and my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009