New look!

As you can see my blog has a new look to it. I will get all my links back up over the next week or so, I didn't know that when you back up your blog that it only backs up the template and not any of your links or widgets. Always a learning curve!!!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by on Sunday at the "Art at the Mill" show in Millwood, Virginia. Even though it was a bit hot in the mill I enjoyed visiting and talking to everyone.

I would also like to present my latest drawing "Contemplation (Chimpanzee)." I finished this up last week just in time to send it off for submission into an upcoming exhibition which I should find out the results in a month or so. As you can see I am also using the image as my new blog banner at the top.

"Contemplation (Chimpanzee)," Graphite pencil, 6 x 15

Comments

  1. Hey Robert ... like the 'new look'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! Very nice to have a link at the top to your portfolio. It had been a while since I had looked at your portfolio pages. My favorite work of yours is the bird on the teacup. There's just something about it. It has such a warm feel to it. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robert, Great new look, makes think its time I gave my blog page a clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry as always thank you!

    Jennie Thanks! I love the "Morning guest" piece too can you believe that I donated that piece... to a good cause.

    Grahame, Thank you. If you decide to update your look back up everything, links ,widgets everything. when you back up your template thats all it does copies the template you lose everything else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009