The next chapter... Africa!



 
 2011 marked the end of my first ten years as a professional “working” artist, and 2012 starts the next chapter of my career. Ten years ago when I decided to make the leap as a full-time artist, I knew I wanted to go to Africa. This year, I’m going. 

You have watched my career and art develop over the past decade and maybe you even have one of my paintings, drawings or prints hanging on your wall. Let me tell you that it is the most humbling experience for me to walk into your home and see one of my creations hanging on your wall. I hear compliments from admirers of my work often but the greatest compliment that an artist can ever receive isn’t one that is voiced; it’s when you take the painting home.



I would like you to join me in kicking off the second decade of my career as an artist. I would like to include you in my trip to Africa — what truly will be a life- and career-changing event. Along with your pre-purchased painting, you may also receive several souvenirs including a personal, handwritten postcard from me while in Africa, an autographed book about my adventures and art created from my trip, and a sketch created while I am in the African bush. In addition, as a special thanks, I’m also offering you up to a 35 percent discount off your advance purchase.

Thank you for your interest in my art over the past ten years. I look forward to the future and to having you join me on my first adventure to Africa!





If you have any questions regarding Robert’s trip to Africa please feel free to call at 804.302.4921 or by emailing Robert at robert@rlcaldwell.com

*All photos courstey of Jan Martin McGuire




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009