The dark side of the studio

I apologize for not posting in so long but I have had nothing tangible to show. I have had my head buried in the dark side of the studio... the business side. And I am sure that no one wants to see files being organized, preparation for taxes, reference photos being sorted through and then categorized. Although I did compose five new pieces that will take shape over the next couple of months. Composing on mass usually happens when I go through my references. As for something tangible... below is my progress on "Blue" which has to be finished with in the next week because it is going to the "Art at the Mill" show in Millwood Virginia. Also the canvas has been toned for the little nuthatch on the plow piece.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009