"Reeds at Rice"

Well the piece is not finished but it already has a title, "Reeds at Rice." With the building dedication coming up quickly I don't think that this piece will be finished in time but it may be far enough along so that I can bring it with me. The image below shows the progress completed up to noon on Friday. I will now need to break from the painting and get the box turtle drawing started and have that well on its way for my drawing demo this weekend at the "Art at the Mill" show at the Burwell-Morgan Mill in Millwood, Virginia. The drawing should be completed by Monday so that I can frame it and have it ready for the dedication on Wednesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009