Thank you Tulsa!

My NatureWorks Booth 2009

Well... I am back from the NatureWorks Show in Tulsa, Oklahoma. What a great show! Thank you to all of you who stopped by my booth to talk about my work and to those of you who added a new piece to there collection, Enjoy!

My son was extremely happy to see me return home.

To all the volunteers who put on the NatureWorks show, I enthusiastically applaud you and all you do to put on a perfect show. I definitely felt like part of the Tulsa family that all of my fellow artist told me about.

My fellow artist and friends, it was great seeing all of you again even though I saw many of you just a couple of weeks ago in Charleston, SC. As always I have a great time visiting with you, talking about art, and most importantly laughing.

I have added a couple new links to my artist websites.
Paul Rhymer, sculptor
Amy Poor, painter
Melanie Fain, painter


I have also added a new section of links, "Talent feeds talent," under this you will find a link to a good friend of mine Matt Ramsey who is an extremely talented singer and song writer living in Nashville, TN. Please check out his site.

Thank you Matt, Sarah, and Janey for inviting me to stay with you all during my trip to and from Tulsa.

While in Tulsa I also acquired some new work to add to my art collection.

"Bird, sun, and sky," crayon on paper, 4 x 5
By Janey Ramsey

"Belted King Fisher," Bronze
Paul Rhymer

Detail of Belted King Fisher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009