Back from Nashville, TN


My family and I enjoyed a little down time visiting some of our friends in Nashville, Tennessee last week. Now I'm unpacked and back in the studio.
The friend that we went to go visit is Matt Ramsey who is a singer and songwriter, extremely talented! I put a link to his web page under "Talent feeds Talent" section in the side bar to the right, if you haven't already checked it out, then please do so now.



Thanks Matt, Sara, and Janey for a great and relaxing time.

Below is the current piece that I am working on. I am trying to get this done by early next week so that I can submit it to an upcoming exhibit. The image is just part of the overall composition.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009

RAS drawing nears completion