Back on the easel!



Well "B&B (Bengal Cats)" is back on my easel after a very long time away from it. The collector who has commissioned me to paint this painting for her was so kind to allow the unfinished work to hang in the Wildlife Art Revealed exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Natural History. This was my demonstration piece for the exhibit; it showed my painting in progress so it has been away for awhile. The canvas is now completely toned and I have started to block in the first layer of color.


Comments

  1. WOW I am totally speechless. This is looking awesome.
    I look forward to seeing the color bring this piece to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doreen, this will probably be on the erasel for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009

RAS drawing nears completion