Hitchcock in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Opening this Saturday!

“The Birds”

Invitational Show

Lovetts Gallery

Tulsa, Oklahoma
October 24, 2015

I cordially invite you to "The Birds" show at Lovetts Gallery in Tulsa, Oklahoma on October 24, 2015! An exhibition of original works of birds, about birds and inspired by the Hitchcock classic (though not necessarily all of the above). I have created two new pieces specifically for this show and they are now avaiable excluisvely through Lovetts Gallery.

New birds!

"Ristle-tee, Rostle-tee, now,now,now (Raven)"

Graphic Pencil on 1/2 in. Maple panel
26 x 16
$2,900.00

  

"The Generals (Rooster)"

Oil on 1/2 in. Maple panel
26 x 16
$5,900.00



Lovetts Gallery
www.lovettsgallery.com
918-664-4732

I humbly thank you for your continued support of my art and sincerely appreciate you allowing me to share this news with you! If you have any questions about either of these two pieces or the exhibit please feel free to contact me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009