Here's an update on several pieces that I am currently working on. The First one "Reeds at Rice" has be on the easel for awhile now but slowly it's making progress. I have actually found it challenging to work on this one because of the reeds, I keep getting lost on which one I am working on. The next two pieces are small ones, I am trying to get these finished for the Waterfowl Festival next week.

"Reeds at Rice"
all color is blocked in



Heron in flight,
Color is blocked in on the background, still need to paint the bird.
When finished this one will measure 5 x 12.



"Killdeer,"
Penciled in on the canvas. When this one is finished it will only measure 4 x 6.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009