Return from the Waterfowl festival

Wow! Did that go by fast. I returned back from the 38th annual Waterfowl festival late yesterday night. What an excellent show. This was my first year exhibiting at the show and it was a lot of fun. Even though the economy is in the toilet a lot of people came out to the show and purchased some art. Thank you to all of you who stoped by to talk to me and to those of you who purchased some of my work - ENJOY!

I got to visit some of my artist friends and had the joy of meeting some new ones. Please note a new link to Julie Bender's website. When you get a chance please check it out she does some amazing work. Julie was my neighbor at this years festival and we had a lot of fun.

Well back to work and to get ready for my upcoming show at the Judy Newcomb gallery here in Richmond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009