Welcome!

This being my first posting, I would like to thank Terry Miller for suggesting I start a blog. If you haven’t seen Terry’s work or his blog, please visit his site at http://www.terrymillerstudio.com/ and his blog at http://pencilshaver.blogspot.com/, both of which are also in the links section to the right.

Right now I’m working on a graphite drawing of a black vulture, which I started on Friday and will continue to work on this week to complete it by September 30. On Sunday the 30th, I will be doing another drawing demo at the Aldie Mill Art Show & Sale from noon to 5 p.m. If you haven’t stopped by, this is your last chance to catch this year’s show before it closes. I hope to see you there!



This is the very first step of one of my drawings, the comp or thumbnail sketch. It is the blueprint of what will be my finished work. Check back through the week to see the progress of this drawing.

Comments

  1. Hey Robert - Welcome to the blogosphere! Thanks for the mention in your first posting and thanks too, for the links to my sites. I will get a link up to yours, from mine, soon. Continued good luck to you and do stay in touch. I am confident that your fine work will ultimately take you quite far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009