Work on a couple of small pieces

These are the two pieces that I am currently working on. They are small, 5 x 9 and 5 x 8 oil paintings. I should have these finished in time to take to Charleston with me along with some small pencil drawings (detailed sketches) that I am also working on. When I am done with the current two small paintings I will have a step by step short video of each so you can see them from start to finish. I am hoping to have that completed before I go as well... back to work!

First layer of color blocked in.

First layer of color blocked in on the water but not the heron.

Comments

  1. I just want to let you know that your work "Behind the Shed (White-breasted Nuthatch)" is now a prominent and treasured part of our home. Your work continues to fascinate and delight;good luck at SEWE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009

RAS drawing nears completion