Slowly goes the commission

I thought I 'd post some progress images of the commission piece that I am currently working on. Sometimes on these larger pieces it doesn't seem like your getting any where because your working on one area for two days. I just have to remember that it takes several steps to reach your destination.

I hope to finish up the under drawing on Friday, let me correct myself I need to finish the under drawing by Friday so that I can brake from this one and start laying in color on the two white ibis's painting that is on my other easel ready to go!



Comments

  1. good going so far robert,i can certainly empathise with you on the apparent rate of progress when working on large-scale pieces!will keep an interested eye on your progress! regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get a glimpse of the finished painting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009