Almost Miniature Show

Show opens tonight...

26th Annual
Almost Miniature Show
Francesca Anderson Fine Art Gallery
Lexington, Massachusetts
November 20, 2009 - January 16, 2010



Over half of the show are small paintings that are no larger than 8 x 10 by some of New England's finest realist painters. Miniature paintings are also in the show, painted by well known artist from England, Australia, and the United States. The show opens Friday November 20, 2009 and runs through January 16, 2010. The gallery is open Wednesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm and Sunday 2 - 6pm. For more information please visit www.fafineart.com or call 781-862-0660.

"Three Gentlemen (Roosters)," Oil, 6 x 13

My painting "Three Gentlemen (Roosters)" is one of the many pieces invited to exhibit at this annual show and is currently available through Francesca Anderson Fine Art Gallery.

(Map of Gallery)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, You're everywhere doing everything. I'd trade my forty paintings to be in as many shows as you. Keep on keepin on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert- this reminds me of one of my favorite pieces at Leigh Yawkey- I have to visit it whenever I got to BIA. Love this piece too. I'll have to look into this show- would love to be juried in sometime! I do miniatures (traditional). Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009