LIVE paint tomorrow & Friday!


LIVE paint demonstration!
Thursday 3/24 & Friday 3/25
10:00am – 1:00pm
from ArtHaus Visual Arts Studio
Midlothian, Virginia



Painting is to be donated to
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden’s
cheers to ART!
Benefitting The Children’s Garden

For the lack of a title..... "Junco"
In the under drawing stage of the painting
Oil, 4 x 6 

The kind people at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden have asked me to donate a piece of art to their 2nd annual Cheers to Art event that benefits The Children’s Garden. I am honored to have been asked to be part of this and I luckily have a small bird painting already started that is ready for color that I can donate to them. Tomorrow and Friday I will be painting this small bird painting LIVE, on my Ustream channel, from ArtHaus Visual Arts Studio in Midlothian, Virginia streaming it over the internet. I invite you to either watch from your computer or to come by the Visual Arts Studio and see it in person. As always I would be more than happy to answer any questions about the piece I am working on, my technique, the weather or anything else art worthy!





See you tomorrow and Friday online or at the studio!



Thursday, April 14, 2011
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Richmond, Virginia

Silent Art Auction from 6-9:30 pm in the Massey Auditorium and Central Garden.

The 2nd annual Cheers to Art! event will feature more than 100 extraordinary artworks available by silent auction -coupled with beer, wine, hors d’oeuvres and live entertainment!  Don’t-miss your chance to attend this amazing event!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009

RAS drawing nears completion