So many Pumpkins!

 It is almost October, and I am getting ready to start my next round of instructional courses, and I thought pumpkin still lifes would make the perfect subject. While taking the reference photos, I got a bit carried away with setting up the still lifes and took more images than I could need for this go-around. I narrowed it down to seven different images after looking through them, cropping, and editing. My goal is to create one drawing course, one intermediate-level painting course, and one intermediate/advanced course from the still lifes. I have selected two images to choose from for my drawing course, two images for my intermediate painting course, and three different images for my intermediate-advanced course. Decisions, decisions... decisions?

And that is why I am writing this post today to get feedback from you, my students, on which one in each category I should choose.

Drawing Still Life, Pumpkins finished drawing will be 6 x 12 inches.

Option 1 - Pumpkin Still Life #6



Option 2 - Pumpkin Still Life #7



Painting Still Life, Pumpkins (Intermediate) finished painting will be 8 x 10 inches.

Option 1 - Pumpkin Still Life #3



Option 2 - Pumpkin Still Life #4


Painting Still Life, Pumpkins (Intermediate/Advanced) finished painting will be 12 x 16 or 10 x 20 inches.

Option 1 - Pumpkin Still Life #1



Option 2 - Pumpkin Still Life #2


Option 3 - Pumpkin Still Life #3


These courses, when finished, will be recorded and fully narrated with instruction throughout the video segments. Students will be able to start and stop the videos as needed and, more importantly, create on their own time and move at their own pace. With my new platform, I will set up individual coaching portals so students can leave progress images, ask questions, and receive feedback from me at stages during their progress through the courses.

I look forward to seeing what you suggest for each course; leave your feedback in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009