Two paintings off to Tulsa!

All framed and ready to go!

Two paintings off to Tulsa!

 Shipping new art out to a gallery is always a great feeling! My paintings “In my Father’s Shadow” and “Moraine Morning” are packaged up and headed out to Lovetts Gallery in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I have worked with Lovetts Gallery for the last 12 years, and I am honored to have my work included with so many other great artists. I am currently working on a few more new pieces that I plan on taking out in June. It will be great to be back in the gallery again after such a long time of being away.


To see the piece that I currently have available through Lovetts visit https://lovettsgallery.com/artists/2-dimensional/robert-caldwell



​Oil on 1/2" gessoed maple panel
20 x 16 in



"Moraine Morning"

​Oil on 1/2" gessoed maple panel

11 x 15 in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009

RAS drawing nears completion