Presenting "Solace (Feral Pigeon)"

I finished this one up last week just in time to take it back up to the Aldie Mill Art show and Sale for my second drawing demo. The finished piece could be seen by those who came up for the first drawing demo where the piece was in the very beginning stages. Thank you to all who came to the show and spoke to me about my art. As I discussed with many of you, this is one of my favorite shows because of the venue (the historic grist mill) and the fact that this particular show is the first major group show that I had ever participated in. And to those who purchased some art, as always - ENJOY!



"Solace (Feral Pigeon)," Graphite Drawing, 15 x 9

One of these times I will to remember to take some images of the show to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009