"Dune" to the "Fall of the Giants"

What I'm listening to in the studio...


I am an audio book junkie! I probably listen to at least 20 hours of stories a week while standing at my easel. I really enjoy listening to these stories because they occupy my thoughts with an entertaining tail which helps me to keep pushing paint onto a canvas. Over the past few months I have been listening to the "Dune" saga, which I really enjoyed but found the first original novel, that I just finished, some what hard to finish. I attribute that to the fact that I already new the story line from watching the movie so long ago.


So I am taking a break form "Dune" and have decided to listen to Ken Follett's story, "Fall of the Giants." I loved  his stories "Pillars of the Earth" and "World without End," those books kept me painting long after I should have stopped. So far I am about 4 hours into the audio book and I am not disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009

RAS drawing nears completion