Aldie Mill Art Show & Sale wrap-up

Thanks to everyone who came to the drawing demo on Sunday. I had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet all of you. Your comments and enthusiasm over my work is greatly appreciated. Below are a couple of pictures of me working on my latest drawing, the black vulture. A big thanks to fellow artist and Birds in Art exhibitor Mary Cornish for taking these pictures.

If you didn't get a chance to visit the show this year hopefully you can make the trip next year. The Aldie Mill is such a unique place to have an art show and the surrounding country is beautiful. It's a great area to just drive around and take in all the sites.

Thank you to Brenda Branscome, the wonderful woman who puts this show together, and all the volunteers who help her throughout the show.

And to all who bought art ... enjoy!




Comments

  1. Rob,
    Thanks for including me on your blog. It was great to see you Sunday.
    I found this web site that I thought you may be interested in visiting. You can make your own book, be your own publisher and only order one at a time. The soft bound are around $12.oo. Perhaps much cheaper than making your own portfolios, and more professional. I plan on giving them a try in the near future. Check it out, and feel free to pass on to Terry and others. http://www.blurb.com/home/1/

    I and a friend are off to to The Body Exhibit today in Rosslyn. Can't wait! These are actual cadavers. It should be quite facinating and educational at the same time. Have a great day. Take care,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009