Drawing for the Richmond Audubon Society

I thought I would be halfway done with this drawing by now, but I got hit with a cold bug and have been down for a couple of days.

Here's the start of the drawing [insert your title here] for the Richmond Audubon Society Auction. It is in its early stages with basically the lightest values blocked in. Please leave comments/suggestions regarding a title for this piece. I will pick one before I post the final drawing.




Above is the drawing in progress for the auction; the drawing will be done with graphite pencil and the final image size will be 8" x 6".

For more information regarding RAS or the auction please visit, http://www.richmondaudubon.org/auction.html.

Comments

  1. Title suggestion -
    "Morning coffee"
    "Coffee Break"
    "I asked for tea!"

    The drawing looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009