Art at the Mill update

The show at the Burwell-Morgan Mill is off to a good start. The pieces that where originally entered are all sold and have been replaced with a couple of new ones. Below are the images of the new work at the mill. A quick reminder of the Artist Reception this Sunday from 2-4 p.m. See the last two postings for a map and show hours.

I am currently working on a composition for a painting that I hope to start by the end of the week, and I am also looking through my reference material for something to draw for the Richmond Audubon Society Yearly auction. I should have something posted by the end of the week for both.

"Worn, Northern Cardinal," Oil, 12 x 18

"Young Downy, Downy Woodpecker," Graphite pencil, 7 x 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dam Painting update

RAS drawing nears completion

NatureWorks Wildlife Art Show & Sale 2009